“The process set out in this book could help you to transform your life”
William Cowan has over 30 years of experience in senior management positions and has served as an advisor to boards and chief executives worldwide.
As a CEO and Chair, he was involved in building and growing a number of successful commercial and not-for-profit organisations.
He is a leader in career transition management and has formalised an approach that produces outstanding results.
In 25-plus years, he has provided practical guidance to over 1,000 senior executives, as well as many others including university graduates.
Contents of Book
1. Seven guiding principles for job search success
2. You face four distinct challenges
Building On Your strengths
3. Framing your special strengths
4. Writing about your strengths
5. Preparing to speak about your strengths
Growing The Power Of Your Network
6. Exploring your career options based on your strengths
7. Creating strong new connections for life
8. Putting your networking to work
9. Generating attractive job offers
10. Thriving in your new role